The 2020 Industry Summit is the premier B2B conference for the collectibles industry. All retailers, manufacturers, distributors and industry service providers are welcome to attend.
Why Attend the 2020 Industry Summit?
- Network with leading retailers, manufacturers & distributors in virtual booths with special show promotions including – Panini, Leaf, Fanatics, eBay, Super 7, Authentic Street Signs, Southern Hobby, Arcane Tinmen, Ultra Pro, smALL STARS, Steel City Collectibles, Collectibles Insurance Services – booths feature live and recorded group presentations and 1/1 meetings
- Daily Keynote Speakers – NFL Hall of Famer Mike Singletary, NBA All-Star Turned Entrepreneur Jamal Mashburn, Best Selling Author and Business Coach Randy Nelson
- Mainstage Presentation from eBay and 1/1 meetings available
- Welcome Gift Bag to the first 350 paid registrants valued at (over $600) including surprise VIP Gifts from Panini, Leaf, Fanatics Authentic, Beckett Media, eBay, Pastime Marketplace, Sportscards.com, Game Time Watches, Ultra Pro, Magazine Exchange, Arcane Tinmen, Collectibles Insurance Services, Steel City Collectibles, Super 7, NFL and more.
- Beckett Grading Services voucher (Value $125) & Beckett Authentication Services voucher (Value $50)
- Breakout sessions – Local Card Shop Retailers, Breakers, Beckett Marketplace, Livestream Design, Podcasts/Webcasts, Virtual Platforms
- Special Tuesday Night After Hours LCS session – Fruitman & Friends
- Mainstage “A Conversation With…” sessions featuring Beckett Founder Dr. James Beckett, Industry Icon Brandon Steiner, Panini America CEO Mark Warsop and Miami Marlins Bench Coach Trey Hillman
- Panel Discussions featuring – Panini Sales & Marketing teams, Ken Goldin, Jason Koonce, Steve Menzie, Fanatics Authentic
- Leaf CEO Brian Gray Presentation
- Social Media Expert Presentation
- Daily Prize drawings throughout the event – 60+ prizes to be given away courtesy NFL Auctions, Panini, Game Time Watches, Fanatics, Artist David Sanchez, Jamal Mashburn, Mike Singletary, Southern Hobby, Beckett , Pastime Marketplace, TriStar Productions, and more